HSC’s Top Ten List Ed. #7: PPM!
Hello, greetings, salutations, etc. to my fellow Popologists and New Popheads!
Welcome to another fantabulous roll-out of the Top Ten List here at Halph Staph’s Corner. This week I am again honored to present another Guest Ten Lister, a lady who I think has probably been here if not at the first blip heralding the birth of PopThatZit.com, at least since the rough and tumble diaper wearing months when a new site tweeks and t**ZIT**s until it begins to run smoothly. A veritable fount of information when it comes to the variety of videos in PTZ’s Archives, she truly is a wonderful and amazing resource, for both the established pus connoisseur and the tentative lurking newcomer. Trust me, you are in for a real treat as I give to you – Edition #7:
PIMPLEPOPPINMAMA’S TOP TEN!
Well for some reason I was chosen after Emilbus for guest Top Ten and it is indeed an honor to follow our founder and the “**ZIT**father of Pus.” Many thanks to Halph Staph for the opportunity.
As Emil said, it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to choose only 10 videos from the archives not to mention how much time it takes! It was especially difficult with the problems the website had for the last few weeks. However, I always love looking for pus…I still look at old ones every night. I just can’t seem to get enough.
How I got started: It was back in 2006 or 07 that I was kind of bored and wanted to find something different than the chat rooms and the game site Pogo.com.
I had recently drained or cleaned out a sebaceous cyst on my son’s back (including the sack darn it!) and remembered how much I loved popping pimples. I hadn’t had as much opportunity recently… all the kids were gone and hubby’s were drying up in his older age dag-nab-it-anyway! So I wondered if there was a site that just showed pimple popping videos. That’s when I went in search for one.
Well I found PopThatZit.com and my life changed forever. The site was different back then. Emil found most of the vids but the members were encouraged to look and post some as well. I was hooked!
I found many of the other sites: YouTube, LiveLeak (Ogrish was gone by this time), DailyMotion, and others to mine for videos. I guess others were looking, too, because the membership gradually grew until it has the numbers of members we see today.
As long as there is pus to flow, there will be people ready to help it flow and clean it all up! Over and over and over and over….lol.
So, I’m going to share some wonderful “oldies” that I hold near and dear and that I can watch over and over. One thing I want to say before I share: when I like a video, it is for EVERYTHING, the “zit,” the conversation, the filming, the humor, and/or the music… in other words “the whole package.”
1. Home Cyst Removal This is one video that has been posted over and over on YouTube. The original “Best Home Cyst Removal” is by plantanoking05 who is the man popping the cyst. I LOVE their conversation and the use of PinkFloyd! This is a true cl**ZIT**ic.
2. Poor Kid with MRSA (MRSA Deadly Staff Infection (survived) YT Title) Now this one has a young child who is afraid and I’m sure in pain from this infection in his belly. His brother is taking the video with his camera phone and the conversation is between the mother and the nurse. Some people get this all wrong for some reason. I LOVE the pus in this. It is thick and beautiful! I even love this little kid. He is cute, stoic, and seems to be able to take quite a bit of pain.
3. It’s Da Pit Zit Bomb THIS one makes me laugh EVERY TIME!!! LOL!!! I love how the mom just keeps holding on no matter what and tells the kid filming it to wash off his hands and his IPod right away! I love how the son getting that HUGE armpit zit popped sounds like he is hoping his mom got it all with what fell on his foot. I love how the kid filming says he can’t wash his hands or IPod ‘cause he is filming. And what I love the most is the POP and the reaction! Cl**ZIT**ic!
4. Shameful Cyst Pop A 2-parter that involves another mom and sons team! (I have two adult sons… might be the reason I like these so much?) The pus is awesome and this mom has to be the cutest and ditziest mom EVER! LOL… I laugh all the way through both of these. How can you forget his name after she says it 2,000 times? Oh I hope you love these, too!
5. Zit Zilla I figured that Emil and I would have some of the same favs and I was right. Actually ALL of them on his list I love although I’m not into the stringers as much as he is. I love the commentary in this vid… and the laughing! Such a cl**ZIT**ic! This is one that I cannot leave off my list because after my number one vid, this is my second all-time fav. The over 1-million views… Zit-Zilla!
6. An Eye Gives Birth It’s no secret that I like eye zits. Anything around the eye is great. This was posted early on in PTZ’s history by Emil himself, although comedoness (then letmegetmyfingersonthat!) said that Zitstress (now lilzitgitter) found it. Ahem… (blush) I do have a confession though… I am guilty of… a…. (crying softly) a repost. What? You didn’t hear me… a repost. Huh? Still didn’t hear? OKAY!!! A REPOST FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!!!!! Sigh… there…I said it… more than one actually. I found this one in Spanish “Cysta v oka” and posted it without a more thorough search. Oh well, so it’s on here in English and Spanish. Emil runs an all inclusive website! LOL (YES!!! PPM REPOSTED!!! Good grief.)
7. Big Nasty on Shoulder part 2 Emil posted the first part to this video. This is the longer of the two and some of the things these girls say are hilarious! “Is that a Kraft dinner?” and “blockage.” Colleen is the brave friend popping the “juicy” cyst for J.D. and his girlfriend. For some reason the video on PTZ doesn’t show to the very end, so I am going to post the link to YT so you can see everything! Have fun. . . .
https://www.popthatzits.com/2007/01/big-nasty-on-shoulder-part-2/ then try this one for ALL of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKlYFhtLVRM/
8. Ear Zit It’s no secret that I love ear zits, too, and the juicier the better! This particular video ranks in my top ten because of entire thing. I love the voices. I love the banter. And I love this zit that just does not quit!
9. Backyard Surgery – Cyst Removal – Cease and Decyst I’m not exactly sure why I like this so much. It is lacking in many areas… much of the removal is covered by hands or paper towels… she starts removing the cheese with a scalpel instead of just squeezing the heck out of it, and the camera is a bit shaky. But love it, I do, and it is one of my favs.
10. The Great Tumor Pop Neither myself or Halph Staph have been able to find this video posted on PopThat Zit which is so hard to believe because it is a CLASSIC with over a million hits on YouTube. It could be it was posted but it was taken off YouTube briefly in 2007 then put back on. It could be one of the dead links we have where the video has never been identified. No matter, it BELONGS here and I’m going to ask Emilbus to post it after this Top Ten because it is so FUNNY. I am NOT **ZIT**phobic. These guys filmed, edited, and posted this vid not once but TWICE so they like it, too. Enjoy it if it is old or new to you. I think it IS the GREAT Tumor Pop!!! (Ask and ye shall receive, it has been returned to the Archives – or posted again because it is very, very good at hiding! ~ H.S.)
Thanks so much for letting me share this with you. I hope some of you who don’t know me as well will understand me perhaps a bit better. I am absolutely obsessed with zits! I love the funny ones, the juicy ones, the cheesy ones…practically all of them. I especially love those that stand the test of time and that people go WOW after they’ve seen it. Take care and enjoy this site. ENJOY!!!
NOTE: Next Edition: Comedoness! Coming up: MotherEruption, Ten Favorite Squirts! and then dripper! Thanks for enjoying the Corner! POP ON! ~ H.S.
- 5 Ways to Beat Digestion Related Acne
One of the most significant and obvious root causes of acne is digestion. A slow or bad digestion system contributes to inflammation and immune system problems which causes digestion related acne.
You need to make sure that you are eating healthy food followed by healthy eating habits to keep your immune system working properly. If you have reason to believe that your digestive system is always upset, we have listed down some ways to improve this part of your body.
5 Simple Ways to Beat Digestion Related Acne
Stop Rushed and Stressed Eating
Did you know that when you are stressed, your body automatically shifts into fight or flight mode? It is basically the body’s way to tell your brain that you are in danger.
When you are in this mode, your body treats digestion as a secondary thing. After all, surviving comes first so it just doesn’t digest the food properly.
Things get worse if you suffer from chronic stress. If the stress continues for many days, your body basically shuts down the digestion process and it starts to take a toll on your body.
This is why when your digestive system isn't working, you’ll come across digestion-related acne. So try your best to reduce stress from your life. Take a walk, join a yoga class, meet friends, play some video games, do whatever that relaxes stress.
There’s one more thing you need to keep an eye out for - eating slowly. Give your body the time to work with food, don’t stuff it with everything you find on the table, it only puts the body at stress.
If you’re going to gobble down tons of food in a matter of minutes, whether it's healthy or junk, your body will just not digest it properly. And when digestion is not working properly, toxins tend to stay in your body causing inflammation that results in dull skin, redness, and acne breakouts.
So relax! Eat slowly and let it heal your body.
Increase Stomach Acid
Stomach acid is very important if you want your digestive tract to tear down food properly. After all, it needs time and juices to break down food and absorb all the nutrients. Try to hydrate your stomach by drinking a glass of water at least half an hour before a meal.
If that doesn’t work, you can try adding a bit of Apple cider vinegar to the mix and it’ll get the bile juices flowing.
You could also take a mix of spices before any meal to kickstart the digestive process before the food goes in. Anything from coriander seed, cardamom, ginger, fennel seed or cumin will work. You can also find these in supplement form.
Stop Eating When You’re 80% Full
Never ever overstuff yourself with food. You tend to eat more than required when you skip meals or snacks. Have a 5 meal schedule to make sure that you are getting plenty of food. This will stop overeating too.
Some people have a natural thing for overeating. They eat fast and they keep stuffing their mouth with food until they can’t breathe. Try to get rid of this problem by eating slowly. The brain requires at least 15 minutes to register the food that is in your belly. So take plenty of time to eat and it will naturally stop you from overstuffing.
About 90% of people who overstuff themselves with food get digestion related acne. So next time you’re eating, think about it and slow down.
Stop Wearing Tight Pants
Wearing tight clothing such as skin-fitted jeans and other tights is a great way to show your body’s attractiveness. But did you know that if your pants are too tight, they’re practically sucking in your stomach which reduces its ability to digest food properly?
If you can’t give up on tight and fitted clothing, at least give your stomach some breathing air while you are eating. This will really help your body digest food quickly and easily.
Change Your Eating Habits
Healthy digestion is often only possible when you are eating healthy food. So start by making changes to your eating habits. Instead of going for burgers, try grilling some patties at home and eat them with vegetables.
Drop that soda and replace it with water or other detox drinks. Make these changes gradually and your body will thank you forever. You’ll also notice a significant improvement in digestion related acne.