Dear PTZ FAMILY it was with great regret that I basically had to blow up the old website and start fresh! It had been so badly hacked that the only thing I could bring over was posts/videos, so you will have to sign up again! The silver lining is the site should run much better!
Hello, greetings, salutations, etc. to my fellow Popologists and New Popheads!
Welcome to another fantabulous roll-out of the Top Ten List here at Halph Staph’s Corner. This week I am again honored to present another Guest Ten Lister, a lady who I think has probably been here if not at the first blip heralding the birth of PopThatZit.com, at least since the rough and tumble diaper wearing months when a new site tweeks and t**ZIT**s until it begins to run smoothly. A veritable fount of information when it comes to the variety of videos in PTZ’s Archives, she truly is a wonderful and amazing resource, for both the established pus connoisseur and the tentative lurking newcomer. Trust me, you are in for a real treat as I give to you – Edition #7:
PIMPLEPOPPINMAMA’S TOP TEN! *************************************
Well for some reason I was chosen after Emilbus for guest Top Ten and it is indeed an honor to follow our founder and the “**ZIT**father of Pus.” Many thanks to Halph Staph for the opportunity.
As Emil said, it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to choose only 10 videos from the archives not to mention how much time it takes! It was especially difficult with the problems the website had for the last few weeks. However, I always love looking for pus…I still look at old ones every night. I just can’t seem to get enough.
How I got started: It was back in 2006 or 07 that I was kind of bored and wanted to find something different than the chat rooms and the game site Pogo.com.
I had recently drained or cleaned out a sebaceous cyst on my son’s back (including the sack darn it!) and remembered how much I loved popping pimples. I hadn’t had as much opportunity recently… all the kids were gone and hubby’s were drying up in his older age dag-nab-it-anyway! So I wondered if there was a site that just showed pimple popping videos. That’s when I went in search for one.
Well I found PopThatZit.com and my life changed forever. The site was different back then. Emil found most of the vids but the members were encouraged to look and post some as well. I was hooked!
I found many of the other sites: YouTube, LiveLeak (Ogrish was gone by this time), DailyMotion, and others to mine for videos. I guess others were looking, too, because the membership gradually grew until it has the numbers of members we see today.
As long as there is pus to flow, there will be people ready to help it flow and clean it all up! Over and over and over and over….lol.
So, I’m going to share some wonderful “oldies” that I hold near and dear and that I can watch over and over. One thing I want to say before I share: when I like a video, it is for EVERYTHING, the “zit,” the conversation, the filming, the humor, and/or the music… in other words “the whole package.”
1. Home Cyst Removal This is one video that has been posted over and over on YouTube. The original “Best Home Cyst Removal” is by plantanoking05 who is the man popping the cyst. I LOVE their conversation and the use of PinkFloyd! This is a true cl**ZIT**ic. https://www.popthatzits.com/2009/02/home-cyst-removal-2/
2. Poor Kid with MRSA (MRSA Deadly Staff Infection (survived) YT Title) Now this one has a young child who is afraid and I’m sure in pain from this infection in his belly. His brother is taking the video with his camera phone and the conversation is between the mother and the nurse. Some people get this all wrong for some reason. I LOVE the pus in this. It is thick and beautiful! I even love this little kid. He is cute, stoic, and seems to be able to take quite a bit of pain. https://www.popthatzits.com/2009/02/poor-kid-with-mrsa/
3. It’s Da Pit Zit Bomb THIS one makes me laugh EVERY TIME!!! LOL!!! I love how the mom just keeps holding on no matter what and tells the kid filming it to wash off his hands and his IPod right away! I love how the son getting that HUGE armpit zit popped sounds like he is hoping his mom got it all with what fell on his foot. I love how the kid filming says he can’t wash his hands or IPod ‘cause he is filming. And what I love the most is the POP and the reaction! Cl**ZIT**ic! https://www.popthatzits.com/2010/05/its-da-pit-zit-bomb/
4. Shameful Cyst Pop A 2-parter that involves another mom and sons team! (I have two adult sons… might be the reason I like these so much?) The pus is awesome and this mom has to be the cutest and ditziest mom EVER! LOL… I laugh all the way through both of these. How can you forget his name after she says it 2,000 times? Oh I hope you love these, too! https://www.popthatzits.com/2009/09/shameful-cyst-pop/
5. Zit Zilla I figured that Emil and I would have some of the same favs and I was right. Actually ALL of them on his list I love although I’m not into the stringers as much as he is. I love the commentary in this vid… and the laughing! Such a cl**ZIT**ic! This is one that I cannot leave off my list because after my number one vid, this is my second all-time fav. The over 1-million views… Zit-Zilla! https://www.popthatzits.com/2008/01/zit-zilla/
6. An Eye Gives Birth It’s no secret that I like eye zits. Anything around the eye is great. This was posted early on in PTZ’s history by Emil himself, although comedoness (then letmegetmyfingersonthat!) said that Zitstress (now lilzitgitter) found it. Ahem… (blush) I do have a confession though… I am guilty of… a…. (crying softly) a repost. What? You didn’t hear me… a repost. Huh? Still didn’t hear? OKAY!!! A REPOST FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!!!!! Sigh… there…I said it… more than one actually. I found this one in Spanish “Cysta v oka” and posted it without a more thorough search. Oh well, so it’s on here in English and Spanish. Emil runs an all inclusive website! LOL (YES!!! PPM REPOSTED!!! Good grief.) https://www.popthatzits.com/2008/08/an-eye-gives-birth/
7. Big Nasty on Shoulder part 2 Emil posted the first part to this video. This is the longer of the two and some of the things these girls say are hilarious! “Is that a Kraft dinner?” and “blockage.” Colleen is the brave friend popping the “juicy” cyst for J.D. and his girlfriend. For some reason the video on PTZ doesn’t show to the very end, so I am going to post the link to YT so you can see everything! Have fun. . . . https://www.popthatzits.com/2007/01/big-nasty-on-shoulder-part-2/ then try this one for ALL of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKlYFhtLVRM/
8. Ear Zit It’s no secret that I love ear zits, too, and the juicier the better! This particular video ranks in my top ten because of entire thing. I love the voices. I love the banter. And I love this zit that just does not quit! https://www.popthatzits.com/2008/04/ear-zit/
9. Backyard Surgery – Cyst Removal – Cease and Decyst I’m not exactly sure why I like this so much. It is lacking in many areas… much of the removal is covered by hands or paper towels… she starts removing the cheese with a scalpel instead of just squeezing the heck out of it, and the camera is a bit shaky. But love it, I do, and it is one of my favs. https://www.popthatzits.com/2009/10/backyard-surgery-cyst-removal-cease-and-de-cyst/
10. The Great Tumor Pop Neither myself or Halph Staph have been able to find this video posted on PopThat Zit which is so hard to believe because it is a CLASSIC with over a million hits on YouTube. It could be it was posted but it was taken off YouTube briefly in 2007 then put back on. It could be one of the dead links we have where the video has never been identified. No matter, it BELONGS here and I’m going to ask Emilbus to post it after this Top Ten because it is so FUNNY. I am NOT **ZIT**phobic. These guys filmed, edited, and posted this vid not once but TWICE so they like it, too. Enjoy it if it is old or new to you. I think it IS the GREAT Tumor Pop!!! (Ask and ye shall receive, it has been returned to the Archives – or posted again because it is very, very good at hiding! ~ H.S.) https://www.popthatzits.com/2011/02/the-great-tumor-pop/
Thanks so much for letting me share this with you. I hope some of you who don’t know me as well will understand me perhaps a bit better. I am absolutely obsessed with zits! I love the funny ones, the juicy ones, the cheesy ones…practically all of them. I especially love those that stand the test of time and that people go WOW after they’ve seen it. Take care and enjoy this site. ENJOY!!!
NOTE: Next Edition: Comedoness! Coming up: MotherEruption, Ten Favorite Squirts! and then dripper! Thanks for enjoying the Corner! POP ON! ~ H.S.
If there is anything worse than acne, I think we can all agree its the scars these pimples leave. Those who suffer from frequent acne breakouts tend to have a cluster of scars on their face that just look plain ugly.
A lot of people don't know these, but you can actually do a few things to your face that can help reduce the appearance of these scars. If you're not a fan of getting expensive laser procedures, then we recommend trying these 8 effortless home remedies to treat acne scars.
The 8 Best Home Remedies To Treat Acne Scars
I guarantee that you that your kitchen already has the perfect solution for acne scars. If you've never tried home remedies before, you're in for a surprise! These are not only easy to make but are also quite effective.
Any oil that is rich in omega fatty acids works great for your skin by penetrating and moisturizing it so the natural glow is restored.
However, when it comes to fatty acids, nothing can beat the good old coconut oil. It is recommended by the most renowned beauty experts for daily use.
The best way to use coconut oil is to simply dab a bit under your eyes, bare brows, lips, or anywhere else where there are signs of acne scars. Do this in the morning and you'll have naturally fresh looking skin all day.
But be warned, use coconut oil exclusively on areas where you want it to do the treatment. If you end up using it too much on the skin, it could actually end up causing an acne breakout.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has long been considered as an all-rounder natural ingredient that can deal with a variety of skin problems.
When it comes to treating acne scars, just mix it with a bit of honey and let the mixture stay there for around 10 minutes. Now apply the mixture on the affected area. Do this for at least three times every day for best results.
And if you suspect a pimple is growing, take a Q-tip and soak it in the mixture mentioned above and then dilute it with water and dab it on the pimple. This may sting a bit but it will help reduce the redness and will stop the whiteheads from forming.
Honey has a natural moisturizing effect which helps in the stimulation of tissue regeneration. This makes it one of the most popular ingredients to add into your skincare drawer.
Just try your best to find darker honey because the darker it is, the more medical properties it has.
You can also mix honey with cinnamon and use it as a renewal treatment. It will keep your skin smooth and clear.
There are many essential oils that can help with acne scars. But the type of essential oil you'll need depends on the kind of scar you are dealing with.
If ever in doubt, you can mix a bunch of essential oils and use them as a treatment too.
For example, try mixing neroli oil with apricot, rose, and lavender oil and you'll have yourself a gentle daily moisturizer. Use it regularly to heal any acne scars.
When it comes to home remedies to treat acne scars, nothing can beat turmeric.
Turmeric is great for acne scars because it is loaded with curcumin, a compound having significant anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The two help reduce the production of melanin which can often darken your scars.
The powder can also help with discoloration and return the skin glow. Since it is antiseptic, it will also smooth your skin without any irritation.
Try mixing turmeric powder with a bit of honey. Just add equal parts of each and keep the mixture for about 20 years. Form a paste and use it as an exfoliate. Now peel this paste and you'll have removed dead skin cells!
One of the easiest to make home remedies to treat acne scars is using Aloe Vera. It is common knowledge that scars only heal when you provide enough moisturizing to them. As it turns out, Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer with soothing properties.
The many antioxidants in Aloe Vera also help in reducing swelling and redness. And the natural astringent present within the plant also helps to remove excess oil and dead cells from the skin.
There is no special recipes or mixtures involved. Simply scrape the leaf of the gel and apply it on the affected area. Let it rest for a bit and rinse!
This may come as a surprise, but baking soda can help treat acne scars. It has the power to balance your pH and acts as a natural exfoliator.
Applying baking soda on your skin will eliminate any dead cells, leaving your skin feel refreshed. As a bonus, it won't even damage the skin around the scar.
Simply mix one part of baking soda with two parts of water and make a paste. Scrub it on the area and rinse it thoroughly after a minute or two.
This isn't quite a popular home remedy to treat acne scars, but it works quite well. If you don't mind a little sting, then give it a shot, it is surprisingly effective!
Onion extract contains bioflavonoids such as kaempferol and cepalin. This makes it perfect to reduce the appearance of scars on your face. But you'll have to use it daily for at least a week to see visible improvement.
Onion extract can also help you prevent future acne breakouts by reducing the inflammation, redness, and soreness on the skin.
Our skin constantly has to fight against environmental stressors and other lifestyle changes we make. Using these home remedies to treat acne scars can at least help you fight back this common problem.
Try all of these one-by-one and give every treatment a chance to show results before moving on to the next.