What do you call these cysts?

Cool cysts, but I am having the hardest time remembering what these types of cysts are called. They’re the cysts that are deep in the skin, and a yellowish pus substance comes out when you poke and squeeze them. They appear to be soft in texture. Anyone remember what these are called? Enjoy the video.

  • https://popthatzit.com/2022/03/treatment-for-acne-rosacea/Treatment for acne rosacea

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *