Squeezing zits and cleaning out pores
July 20, 2020
Lots of squeezing in this zit video, the technician really gets in there and squeezes the gunk out. They remove blackheads and squeeze pus out of pores throughout this whole video. I’m not sure why they have pictures of animals along side of the video, but it’s still satisfying to watch.
- Causes of Large Pores and Ways to Get Rid of ThemThe pores you see on your skin are actually hair follicle openings that serve as a way out for body toxins and perspiration. Sometimes these pores can become enlarged and when they become big in size, they can be seen with the naked eye. Pores typically become large on oily and aging skin. When they get big, sometimes debris and oil such as sebum from within the skin get clogged within them. If you get more enlarged pores on your skin, it means that you are prone to pimple breakouts.
What Exactly Causes Skin Pores to Become Large?
- Enlarged pores are typically caused by genetics. Other causes for big pore size is oily skin since the excess oil that sits around the pores of the skin can make them appear large in size.
- Another common reason for enlarged skin pores is makeup. Rather than concealing your skin imperfections, makeup can cause the skin pores to appear larger especially when you don’t wash the makeup properly.
- Contrary to popular belief, blackheads do not cause enlarged skin pores. They are though an undesirable side effect because when the dirt settles into large skin pores, they can make the pores darker which leads to the formation of blackheads.
How Can You Get Rid of Skin Pores?
- You cannot actually get rid of skin pores if they are caused by genetics, however, there are many ways you can minimize the size of the pores and their appearance.
- Another great way to reduce the appearance of large pores is to use toner products that tighten the skin. Exfoliators are also quite effective in this regard since they can slow down dead skin cells and prevent skin pores from getting larger. Facial masks can also be used for the same purpose.
Natural Ingredients to Fight Large Skin Pores
- If you are someone who likes a natural approach rather than buying synthetic skincare products, there are actually quite a few ingredients you can use to help reduce the appearance of enlarged skin pores, thus controlling acne breakouts.
- Many exfoliators are made with AHA which significantly improves the appearance of the skin, treats acne, and cleanse your face by removing debris from the skin.
ConclusionLarge skin pores are the most common causes of acne on the skin. Regardless of what skin type you have, if oils and debris clog your pores, you will be able to see them on the surface of the skin. Use skin care products designed to reduce these pores, especially if you have naturally oily skin or skin that is sun-damaged. When you look after your skin, the pores tend to stay normal and thus acne breakouts are avoided.